Women across cultures : a global perspective / Shawn Meghan Burn, California Polytechnic State University1 available
WCTC General Collection
HQ1161 .B87 2019
- Fourth Edition.
- xii, 417 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Revised edition of the author's Women across cultures, c2011.
- Introduction to global women's studies -- Women's lower status and power -- Reproductive health and reproductive rights -- Women's sexuality and sexual rights -- Women's work -- Women, development, and environmental sustainability -- Women and globalization -- Women and religion -- Women and politics -- Womens movements.
- Women -- Social conditions -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Women -- Economic conditions -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Women's rights -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Sex role -- Cross-cultural studies.
- Sex discrimination against women -- Cross-cultural studies.
- 9780078026973 (alk. paper)