Sexual harassment in the workplace : create a better workplace for everyone / Juliana Lightle and Elizabeth H. Doucet1 available
WCTC General Collection
- 3rd ed.
- ii, 115 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
- Crisp fifty-minute series
- Fifty-Minute series.
- Includes bibliographical references (p.105)
- Understanding sexual harassment in the workplace -- Defining sexual harassment under the law -- Preventing sexual harassment in the workplace -- Handling sexual harassment complaints -- Involving governmental agencies and the courts -- Maintaining a positive work environment.
- Sexual harassment affects far more than the people directly involved. And everyone deserves to feel safe and respected at work. Whether in the form of risque jokes or inappropriate physical contact, sexual harassment can lead to increased absenteeism, greater anxiety and reduced productivity. Leading by example, being conscientious of your own behavior, is the first step to creating a better workplace free of discomfort, distrust and fear.
- Sexual harassment of women -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Sex discrimination in employment -- Law and legislation -- United States -- Problems, exercises, etc.
- Added Author
- Doucet, Elizabeth H.